Ashley, I don't even know how to start this blog post! I think your bridals turned out to be supper, duper, x3 to the 4th power amazing! This shoot is defiantly a top contender! I'm just blown away how you brought it to this shoot!!! Now the pressure is on for your wedding, Jenny and I expect the same type of romantic, fashion, and edgy type of behavior from you the day of your wedding, you know that right!!! You have a lot to live up to now!!! J/K.

On a serious note, I really do hope you and your family loves these images as much as we do, for me they are some of my favorite work. I'm sure that Jenny will also agree!!!!

Ashley bL01.jpg AshleybL02.jpg ashleybL03.jpg ashleybL04.jpg ashleybL05.jpg ashleybL06.jpg ashleybL07.jpg ashleybL08.jpg ashleybL09.jpg ashleybL10.jpg ashleybL11.jpg ashleybL12.jpg ashleybL13.jpg ashleybL14.jpg ashleybL15.jpg ashleybL16a.jpg
Allison Davis says: Friday, March 5, 2010, 9:05 AM

Lovely bridal session! So many amazing photos, but my favorite is the BW series with her sitting within a framed area. But they're all so beautiful!

Jenny says: Friday, March 5, 2010, 9:09 AM

Ashley...it was such a pleasure to shoot your portraits!!!!! We loved every minute of it! Can't wait to the wedding!

Eddie...I LOVE LOVE what you are doing withe blog...you surely are doing a lovely job with your new baby...the blog! LOVE IT!!!!!!! and LOVE YOU!!!!!

moom says: Friday, March 5, 2010, 9:12 AM

WOW, Jenny and Eddie ya'll are absolutely the most amazing photographers in the industry. Your vision and creativity is incredible. Thank you so much for making the day of the shoot so much fun. I appreciate you both making Ashley feel so special. Your compassion and fun loving attitude is what sets you guys apart from the rest.
I can not wait for the wedding, it will be a blast and we are so Blessed to have you to play a part in our Big Day! Thank you again. Love, Vicki

Ashley says: Friday, March 5, 2010, 11:18 AM

These pictures are amazing...I LOVE them, and they are so prefect and everything I was looking for. I had a wonderful time shooting with you both and can't wait for the wedding! I will be bringin it, be ready!! Thank you so much, you both are so much fun to be around and are amazing at what you do.

Jenny Martell says: Friday, March 5, 2010, 11:56 AM

Thanks Allison really appreciate the comment

Jenny Martell says: Friday, March 5, 2010, 2:39 PM

Thanks Ashley and Moom, very much enjoyed doing your bridal session !!!!!

Gaby says: Sunday, March 7, 2010, 11:08 AM

These are stunning!!! I love the black and white ones they're timeless :)

Billie, The Stoneleigh Hotel & Spa says: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 12:20 PM

Beautiful Bride! You certainly captured the beauty of the space and a great bride was the perfect addition!

thank you for sharing these amazing shots

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Ashley Bridal {The Stoneleigh} . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://jennymartellphotography.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/18